Tri Glide Accessories
Lehman Trikes is the leader in best-selling accessories for Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide and Street Glide Trikes. The EZ STEER Rake kit and the Mechanical Reverse Gear, along with our popular Hawg EFX Running Boards, create a trio of accessories Lehman offers to make your Harley-Davidson trike ride more comfortable and stylish.
The EZ Steer (rake kit) for Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide motorcycle trikes features a 5 degree rake that improves handling and ease of steering. The EZ Steer is solidly engineered and provides user with a feeling of power steering. Part #EZS-FLH-02, MSRP $1,095
The Reverse Gear for Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide motorcycle features a mechanical reverse that takes the worry out of where to park and provides ease of backing out with a low gear ratio. The Reverse Gear is precision-engineered with Aerospace materials and is clutch operated, avoiding draining the battery.
Part#S001998, MSRP $1,395
Hawg EFX running boards for Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide motorcycle trikes, model years 2009-current are constructed of durable urethane that easily fastens to the fenders reducing vibration, and are supported by a steel subframe providing a sturdy and reliable weight-bearing step. The ultimate in weather protection and style, the running boards are manufactured and painted in-house by Lehman with guaranteed color-match paint. The 2014/2015 Hawg EFX also feature an integrated parking brake!
- Hawg EFX, 2009-2010 (Unpainted), Part #LCK5095, MSRP $968
- Hawg EFX, 2009-2010 (Painted), Part #LCK5095-CUSTOM, MSRP $1,298
- Hawg EFX, 2011-2013 (Unpainted), Part #LCK5096, MSRP $968
- Hawg EFX, 2011-2013 (Painted), Part #LCK5096-CUSTOM, MSRP $1,298
- Hawg EFX, 2014-2015 (Unpainted), Part #LCK5098, MSRP $1115
- Hawg EFX, 2014-2015 (Painted), Part #LCK5098-CUSTOM, MSRP $1445